FIRST SIDE OPEN:
- Description: Brochure on our services at Virginia Flores Wedding Planning
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): I used InDesign to create the layout of the brochure. I found the images online and edited them in Photoshop. I created many rectangular boxes and filled it with wedding-like colors. I also created tiny diamond shapes to create a different texture and element to the brochure. It is repeated throughout the entire brochure. On many of the lettered boxes I lowered the opacity and also for the images as well. I then sketched what I wanted my brochure to look like and then transferred everything to InDesign.
- Message: If you hire us we will take the stress off your hands and make your dreams come true.
- Audience: Women who just got engaged or looking for a wedding planner
- Top Thing Learned: How to create the brochure outline in InDesign and how to design on different layouts
- Color scheme and color names: Monochromatic – Green
- Title Font Name & Category: Bringshoot – Decorative
- Copy Font Name & Category: Marble – Modern
- Word Count of copy: 482 total words
- Thumbnails of Images used:
- Sources (Links to images on original websites)
- Video Presentation