Letterhead ( 8.5 by 11 inches)
Business card (8.5×11 layout)
Business card (large layout)
- Description: Stationery for a clothing line named Arrow.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): I created the logo with Adobe Illustrator. To create the logo I first started with the eclipse tool. I then did a copy of it and enlarged it but it wasn’t filled. It was just the outer stroke. I then used the text tool to create the wording. I played with both size and color.
Once I created my logo I went to Adobe InDesign and uploaded the image and change it to the correct dimensions. I added all the words with the text tool. I added two lines and changed it from the basic line to a slant hash line. I added one to the top and one to the bottom.
To create the large layout I just stretched the design and fixed the sizing of the words. I rearranged everything as well.
- Message: The message for this stationery is for a clothing line called “Arrow”
- Audience: The audience is for young female adults from the age of 15 to 30 years old.
- Top Thing Learned: The top thing that I learned was how to transport logos from Illustrator to InDesign. Also how design and create a 2 by 3.5 document.
- Color scheme and color names: Color scheme is monochromatic Red
- Title Font Name & Category: Erlan – Decorative
- Copy Font Name & Category: Bodoni 71 Oldstyle – Slab Seriff